The NEW C.H.A.C.O.’s Monthly Training Subscription Program
Registration is now closed and will open again in early Fall 2023. Program begins end of January 2024.
Sign up to get on the waitlist.
A great solution for pet parents that want to provide their dog with a more enriching life and environment but do not know where to start!
The monthly training games will end the guessing on how to engage your dog appropriately so that you feel good about taking care of your dog’s daily needs while you both learn new skills that can be applied in the home or on the go.
What is included:
3 behaviors a month, every month, delivered to your inbox!
- Including different levels of proficiency and progressions taught via instructional videos and /or written training plans.
- The membership also includes two monthly Zoom sessions for Q & A and participants’ video submissions for review of the current training games.
As time allows and needs arise, during these calls, you will expand your knowledge about dogs and their behavior.
The program is open to all breeds and ages of dogs. One subscription can be used with more than one dog from the same household.
There are three different emphases within the program:
- Everyday Life skills, for example, less barking at home, less pulling- more connection while walking on a leash, are just some of the skills we will improve together.
- Mental Stimulation – Training games that will result in a more harmonious household because your dog is resting now! 🙂
- Canine Fitness – Double on mental and physical stimulation while providing your dog a more solid foundation for other activities you participate with your dog. Appropriate and continuous fitness may also reduce the risk of injury when playing sports, hiking, fetching, or just being a dog.
Disclaimer, please check with your DVM before starting a fitness program with your dog. The canine fitness aspect is not a substitute for canine rehabilitation provided by a medical professional.
Monthly- subscription options & video submission plans:
By enrolling in the program, you agree not to share any of the contents of the program with a third party. Copyright C.H.A.C.O. Dog Training & Behavior Consulting LLC 2022.
For all clients, you must complete the form on this page and submit the payment below before registering for this program.
Subscription Options. All plans include Santa Fe County sales tax. Gift certificates are available.
Monthly plan (ongoing – cancel when you like): $80.25. No video submission option.
Three-month plan: $ 216.68 includes 3 videos submission max. (A 10% discount!)
Six-month plan: $409.28 Includes one video submission per month. (Six total). (A 15 % discount!)