Puppies are amazing! They also require attention and know-how!
There is so much that puppies and people must learn during puppyhood. Puppyhood is the critical period that will determine how well adjusted your puppy will be as an adult and for the rest of its life.
Every week your puppy enters a new developmental “chapter” – expanding its repertoire of “cuteness”. However, new challenges will arise, therefore knowing what constitutes a “behavioral healthy puppy” is a must.
C.H.A.C.O.’s Puppy Remote Support gives you the help and guidance throughout this critical period.
Get professional, timely, one-on-one assistance, and rest assured that you are providing your puppy the best care and guidance.
Choose the best package that fits your needs based on your experience and comfort level.
Two hours of support:
Receive two hours of one-on-one support via phone, email, or zoom – or a combination of all!
The time purchased can be used in increments and may include support via written training plans or video training plans.
Please note the following:
- Payment is made in full prior to us working together.
- The time purchased must be used within four months of purchase.
- We can begin working together before your puppy comes home- to ensure you have all that is needed for its arrival or when your puppy arrives at home.
- There are no refunds for time not used past the four months.
- Time from your package will be allocated for custom-written training plans or video training plans.
- Fee: $338.52 (tax included).
Three-hours of support:
Less experience? No problem! You have five months to use the three support hours as described above.
- Fee: $ 507.78 (tax included)