How does “remote” training work, and what are the benefits?
Remote training is either having a phone conversation (for those folks that do not have a reliable internet connection) or using live video as a viable way to continue moving forward in your training goals with your dog. Of course, in-person training is always best, but once you give this new modality a “go,” you will be able to experience the same support and clarity as working in person with me.
When using video, I will be able to see you training your dog and give you feedback immediately. You will also get support via specific training plans so that you can continue to practice. Whatsmore, if our session is a video session, you will have a video of the whole hour to refer back to what we did together as often as you like or need.
Here are some of the benefits of taking your training online:
- You do not need to leave your home or fight traffic (how cool is that!)
- You will be working one on one with me, or in a small group if it’s a group class.
- You will get immediate feedback and the opportunity to move forward in our training plan (s) during the same hour.
- Your dog will be less distracted.
- You will be able to refer back to our session via the video for clarification as often as you want.
- If you can “click” on a link that I will email you, you can enjoy “remote” training now! There is no need to become a “techy” to enjoy this benefit.
Here is an example of a training session that was conducted via remote training: