• The differences and similarities between fear, anxiety, and obsessive behavior in dogs.
• It’s causes, typical triggers, and risk factors, such as aggression.
• Followed by a Q & A.
The second installment will be more practical in nature delving into the following topics:
• The prevention of fear
• Typical pit-falls that pet parents often fall into in trying to help their fearful dogs.
• Specific techniques employed in the rehabilitation of fearful dogs. She will be commenting on cases from her practice to shed light on the latest modalities in helping rehabilitate fearful dogs.
• Offer insightful information to help pet-parents better help their fearful or concerned dogs achieve a better quality of life.
• Q & A as time allows.
Dates: Saturday, May 22nd and Saturday, May 29th 2021 from 10am-11am MST.