C.H.A.C.O’s Puppy Board & Train is the perfect solution to help pet parents that are too busy because of family obligations or long hours at work to socialize and care for their young puppy appropriately. The program is comprehensive yet personalized for each puppy.
Open for puppies 8-16 weeks of age. Any breed is welcome. The program is three consequently weeks in length from the start date and depends on current availability.
- Ninety minutes Initial consult with pet parents to determine any specific areas of concern, breed-specific information, pet parent’s goals, and at-home set-up after board and train.
- Three training sessions per day.
- Around-the-clock management for the safety and comfort of your puppy.
- Appropriate socialization outings
- Visit D.V.M. if vaccinations are needed.
- Puppy play group* (If more than one puppy is present for the board & train period.)
- One-hour weekly “transfer session” with puppy parents at C.H.A.C.O. s hub in Tesuque to continue having pet parent’s bond with their puppy and learn what we have been working on during the week.
Include the following:
- All aspects of socialization: house training, crate training, people, sounds, novelty, no jumping on people, interaction with friendly adult dogs, bite inhibition.
- Husbandry: Handling, brushing, harness, or collar fitting and acceptance.
- Basic obedience: sit, down, come, loose leash walking, impulse control (leaving undesirable items amongst other applications).
- Age-appropriate conditioning: Balance, proprioception exercises, confidence-building exercises.
- Bodywork. Tellington TTouch.
$3,428.00 (Santa Fe County tax included). Payment must be paid in full at the start of the board & train.